Maserati’s Own Priest
The story behind Don Sergio Mantovani - the Maserati priest
A visit to the Panini Museum - one of the world's finest collection of Maseratis (and cheese!)
The story began on 1st December 1914 when the Societa Anonima Officine Alfieri Maserati was set up in Bologna in what was little more than a garage run by motoring enthusiasts who had a tradition of superlative craftsmanship and a passion for cutting-edge engineering, a combination that has produced the Maseratis we know today.
The Maserati Club was formed in 1972 when a group of enthusiastic owners decided that they could not be alone in sharing a passion for these cars. An advertisement was placed the motoring press and a meeting was held at "The Inn On The Park" in Park Lane London. Those present decided that it was a good idea and formed the club and promptly elected a committee!